The 2014 Corporate Water Risk Conference brings together forward-thinking sustainability, risk and resource management professionals to share new strategies and tools for understanding, measuring, and managing water-related supply and operational risks.
Attend this one-day conference to understand how your peers are:
- Refreshing strategic priorities to increase their focus on water stewardship
- Using internal water impact assessments more effectively to assess material operational risks
- Working with suppliers to minimise risk at watershed level
- Making a step change in water efficiency and sustainability through recycling wastewater
- Redesigning processes to reduce water usage and carbon emissions
Continued Professional Development
This conference has been certified for CPD purposes and all attendees are eligible to receive a certificate of their attendance.
Follow us on Twitter @SUSBizlive or Tweet about this event using #waterrisk